Khaidi No.150 is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly awaited films this Sankranthi season. The film marks the silver screen comeback is Megastar Chiranjeevi, who is donning the greasepaint after 9 long years.
The film is being sold for whopping amounts in all regions and the craze is especially high in the Godavari districts. In West Godavari, Khaidi No.150’s theatrical rights have been bought by Sri Shanmukha Films with a cool Rs.4.75 crore offer.
Directed by VV Vinayak and produced by Ram Charan, Khaidi No.150 is releasing on the 11th of this month, and we will have to see how big the fireworks will be at the box-office this Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced