Ravi Teja’s latest film, Khiladi was in the news a few days back. There was a report that Ravi Teja is upset with the makers for the delay in the shoot.
Now, looks like all those issues have been cleared and the film has gone on floors now in Hyderabad today. This will be the last schedule of the film.
Khiladi has Ravi Teja in two avatars and has been directed by Ramesh Varma. Dimple Hayati and Meenaxi Dixit play female leads in this film as per the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boxing superstar Mike Tyson on-board for Liger
- A R Rahman responds to Mahesh’s tweet
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me