Hero Ravi Teja’s Khiladi has been making all the right noises since its launch. The film’s teaser was loaded with top-class visuals and took the expectations to the next level. Khiladi is being made on a lavish scale and, according to the latest updates, it’s the most expensive film in Ravi Teja’s career till date.
Apparently, Khiladi’s makers are shelling out a whopping Rs 65 crore into the making of this film. With Ravi Teja’s Krack becoming a huge money-spinner at the box-office earlier this year and given the positive buzz surrounding the film, Khiladi recovering its huge investment shouldn’t be an issue.
Khiladi also features young beauties Meenakshi Chaudhary and Dimple Hayathi as the female leads. This Ramesh Varma directorial is being produced by Koneru Satyanarayana. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release
- Chiranjeevi, Radhika honor K Viswanath with SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award