Former heroine Khushboo took to Instagram and shared a precious throwback picture from the set of her second Telugu film, Captain Nagarjuna. The picture has Nag planting a kiss on Khushboo’s forehead in a crucial scene.
Incidentally, Captain Nagarjuna, which released in 1986, also marks Nagarjuna’s second film. While Khushboo made her Tollywood debut with Venkatesh-starrer Kaliyuga Pandavulu in 1986, Nag also made his acting debut with Vikram in the same year.
“Captain Nagarjuna my 2nd film in South, (telugu). Cant believe its been 34yrs. Time flies too fast,” Khushboo posted along with the picture.
Articles that might interest you:
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement