Former heroine Khushboo took to Instagram and shared a precious throwback picture from the set of her second Telugu film, Captain Nagarjuna. The picture has Nag planting a kiss on Khushboo’s forehead in a crucial scene.
Incidentally, Captain Nagarjuna, which released in 1986, also marks Nagarjuna’s second film. While Khushboo made her Tollywood debut with Venkatesh-starrer Kaliyuga Pandavulu in 1986, Nag also made his acting debut with Vikram in the same year.
“Captain Nagarjuna my 2nd film in South, (telugu). Cant believe its been 34yrs. Time flies too fast,” Khushboo posted along with the picture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t