Director Sundar C took the mantle of directing south India’s biggest film titled Sangamithra. The film was even launched at the prestigious Cannes film festival in France but problems surfaced later as the film’s main lead, Shruthi Haasan left the film even before it went on floors.
Shruthi’s replacement was not confirmed and not much was known about this project leading to speculations saying that the film has been stalled. But Khusboo, wife of director Sundar C today tweeted and revealed that the film is busy with its pre-production and will soon go on floors once the set work is wrapped up.
Arya and Jayam Ravi play the lead roles in this film which has music by A R Rahman.
— khushbusundar (@khushsundar) October 4, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside