After a lot of speculation about the lead actress in the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy, the makers welcomed Kiara Advani onboard earlier today. The Hindi version stars Shahid Kapoor, and Sandeep Vanga will direct the remake.
Talking about how excited she is to be part of the film, Kiara said, “I saw Arjun Reddy while I was shooting for my first Telugu film and I told myself that I have to work with Sandeep Vanga soon. It’s my honour that Sandeep saw his Preeti in me and I can’t wait to live her character in the Hindi version.”
The actress is also part of Ram Charan’s upcoming film, and couple of Karan Johar’s films in Hindi. All in all, 2018 is turning out to be a memorable year for the young actress who became a heartthrob already, thanks to Bharat Ane Nenu and Lust Stories.
I watched #ArjunReddy last year while I was shooting for my first Telugu film and I told myself I have to work with you. It’s my honour that you saw Preeti in me and I can’t wait to live her character 🙏🏼 @imvangasandeep 🙌🏼 https://t.co/uMcOBXUSot
— Kiara Advani (@Advani_Kiara) September 25, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family