Kiara Advani, who was recently seen in Bharat Ane Nenu, is quite excited about the response which the trailer of her upcoming anthology film Lust Stories has received. The actress will be seen as a newly married woman and she is paired opposite Vicky Kaushal in her segment in the film which has been directed by Karan Johar.
The actress, who has been part of films like MS Dhoni and Machine, is kicked about playing a totally different role in this film and she says that it is going to be quite entertaining too. Talking about the film’s concept and theme, Karan Johar said, “It’s not just a man’s right to lust. It is equally a woman’s. Just like love, lust is also an emotion. It is also a primal, as natural as any other emotion.”
The Netflix original film, which brings together Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap, and Dibakar Banerjee who have different four different segments in the film, will be out on June 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified
- De-coding the first look of Nani’s Gang Leader