Talented Bollywood actress Kiara Advani is excited about grateful to be part of her first pan-India film, which will be directed by the Maddi Shankar and co-starring her Vinaya Vidheya Rama hero Ram Charan. Soon after the film’s launch ceremony that took place at Annapurna Studios this morning, Kiara took to Twitter and shared her excitement with her fans.
“Excitement level beyond 100 for my First Pan India film. My heart is filled with gratitude to be directed by the one and only Shankar garu, my wonderful costar Ram Charan and produced by Dil Raju garu. With your blessings, love and good wishes our film has begun,” tweeted Kiara.
Details of Kiara’s character in this high budget social drama have been kept under wraps. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.
Excitement level beyond 💯
for my First Pan India film.
My heart is filled with gratitude to be directed by the one and only @shankarshanmugh garu, my wonderful costar @AlwaysRamCharan produced by #DilRaju garu.
With your blessings, love and good wishes our film has begun🙏🏼 pic.twitter.com/y3AJ7fakqv
— Kiara Advani (@advani_kiara) September 8, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow