Most notable stars and production houses are thinking twice about releasing their movies with the existing SOP for theaters and are opting for a direct OTT release instead. However, the makers of happening Bollywood actress Kiara Advani’s much-awaited coming-of-age drama, Indoo Ki Jawani, have taken a commendable decision to release the film in cinemas in these challenging times.
Indoo Ki Jawani is slated to hit screens on December 11. The latest reports reveal that the film will be releasing in over 1,000 screens across the country. This is a minor record of sorts, as this is the biggest release among all the films that released in cinemas after theaters reopened. The film’s box-office success will inspire more filmmakers to opt for a direct theatrical release.
Indoo Ki Jawani also features young hero Aditya Seal and popular comedienne Mallika Dua. Directed by Abir Sengupta, the film has been produced under T-Series and Emmay Entertainment banners along with Niranjan Iyengar and Ryan Stephen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success