Most notable stars and production houses are thinking twice about releasing their movies with the existing SOP for theaters and are opting for a direct OTT release instead. However, the makers of happening Bollywood actress Kiara Advani’s much-awaited coming-of-age drama, Indoo Ki Jawani, have taken a commendable decision to release the film in cinemas in these challenging times.
Indoo Ki Jawani is slated to hit screens on December 11. The latest reports reveal that the film will be releasing in over 1,000 screens across the country. This is a minor record of sorts, as this is the biggest release among all the films that released in cinemas after theaters reopened. The film’s box-office success will inspire more filmmakers to opt for a direct theatrical release.
Indoo Ki Jawani also features young hero Aditya Seal and popular comedienne Mallika Dua. Directed by Abir Sengupta, the film has been produced under T-Series and Emmay Entertainment banners along with Niranjan Iyengar and Ryan Stephen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today