Happening Bollywood actress Kiara Advani debuted in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s 2018 blockbuster, Bharat Ane Nenu. She went on to act with Ram Charan in her second film, Vinaya Vidheya Rama. The film released for Sankaranthi. Although VVR flopped at the box-office, it boosted Kiara’s popularity among the masses.
In a latest interview while promoting her upcoming film, Kabir Singh, Kiara has said that acting with both Mahesh and Charan has helped her connect with the South audiences. Kiara also said that she wants to act in at least one film per year down South. “Times are changing and it’s the content that decides everything. Language and platform are hardly a barrier anymore,” said the talented actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s fresh release date postpones Shraddha’s new film
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!
- Tamannaah not part of Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake?
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation