Happening Bollywood actress Kiara Advani debuted in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s 2018 blockbuster, Bharat Ane Nenu. She went on to act with Ram Charan in her second film, Vinaya Vidheya Rama. The film released for Sankaranthi. Although VVR flopped at the box-office, it boosted Kiara’s popularity among the masses.
In a latest interview while promoting her upcoming film, Kabir Singh, Kiara has said that acting with both Mahesh and Charan has helped her connect with the South audiences. Kiara also said that she wants to act in at least one film per year down South. “Times are changing and it’s the content that decides everything. Language and platform are hardly a barrier anymore,” said the talented actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun throwback: Raashi sings as Sai Tej dozes off
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony