Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s Bharat Ane Nenu is fast wrapping up its Hyderabad schedule. The team will fly to Spain on March 25 for the ultimate schedule, which will conclude by the first week of April. Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is essaying the leading lady’s role in this highly-anticipated film.
In a recent interview, Kiara revealed Mahesh’s dedication on the sets of Bharat Ane Nenu. She said that Mahesh has been working quite hard for the movie and that he had once shot 5 scenes in a single day and that too without a break. “Mahesh didn’t even have lunch a few days and he never complained about it or showed any discomfort on the sets,” Kiara said.
Bharat Ane Nenu is releasing on April 20 and Mahesh is determined to score a solid blockbuster this time around. DVV Danayya is the film’s producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red
- Kamal’s heroine reacts on Indian 2 incident