Shahrukh Khan was one among the several celebrities who came forth to contribute to PM relief fund to fight against the spread of Coronavirus, and he went a step ahead and pledged that he would be donating thousands of masks, PPE to health workers, and also support the livelihoods of several others during this difficult phase.
Now, the municipal corporation of Mumbai, BMC, has revealed that Shahrukh Khan has offered his four-storey office to help BMC expand the quarantine facility. The fully equipped office will be used as a quarantine space for women, elderly, and children.
No wonder, King Khan’s noble gesture has won wide applause. Meanwhile, Maharashtra has registered the highest number of Coronavirus positive cases in India; and health officials are ramping up testing and isolated of hundreds of suspected cases.
— माझी Mumbai, आपली BMC (@mybmc) April 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids