Yesterday, Sai Dharam Tej’s new film, Chitralahari was launched in Hyderabad on a traditional note. Kalyani Priyadarshan is playing the female lead and Kishore Tirumala is directing the project.
The latest we hear from our sources is that the director has readied a superb script for Tej which will showcase him in a completely different manner. The news is also that the film will have the right mix of comedy, emotions, and romance which will suit the youthful audience.
Also, Tej will be seen in a completely new look in this film which is being produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho