Leading filmmaker and producer Karan Johar has reportedly instructed his team to take special care of Jhanvi Kapoor, daughter of Sridevi. Jhanvi is going to make her acting debut with Dhadak, a remake of Marathi film Sairat, and Karan Johar is producing the film.
Since Karan was quite close to Sridevi, he took Jhanvi under his wing right from the beginning and he has been grooming her throughout the shoot. However, the sudden demise of Sridevi last month came as a rude shock to everyone and more so, it was an irreplaceable loss to Jhanvi. Considering all this, Karan Johar is said to have told the Dhadak’s team to go easy on her knowing that she might not be in a mood to shoot for sometime.
Moreover, the entire team is said to be even more keen on making Dhadak into a memorable film as a tribute to Sridevi. The film is slated for release later this year and it also stars Ishan Khattar.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him