Vijay Sethupathi is one of the most admired actors in Kollywood. The actor churns out a string of movies that earn both commercial success and critical acclaim. He will soon be part of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated biopic, Sye Raa.
Today, Vijay Sethupathi’s latest Tamil film, Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren, hit the screens amid a lot of buzz. The film also marks Niharika Konidela’s Kollywood debut. In the movie, Vijay surprised everyone by delivering several Telugu dialogues with fluent diction. Thanks to this feat, one can expect Vijay to dub his own voice for his Obayya role in Sye Raa.
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans