Vijay Sethupathi is one of the most admired actors in Kollywood. The actor churns out a string of movies that earn both commercial success and critical acclaim. He will soon be part of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated biopic, Sye Raa.
Today, Vijay Sethupathi’s latest Tamil film, Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren, hit the screens amid a lot of buzz. The film also marks Niharika Konidela’s Kollywood debut. In the movie, Vijay surprised everyone by delivering several Telugu dialogues with fluent diction. Thanks to this feat, one can expect Vijay to dub his own voice for his Obayya role in Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2