Recently we saw the coming together of who’s who of Telugu film industry for a noble cause of raising funds for the Hudhud cyclone victims in Utharandhra. Following suit, the entire Tamil film fraternity has united to raise funds for the families and children of the South Indian Cinematographers’ Association (SICA). The SICA will organize the 10th SICA Awards ceremony in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 9th and 10th January 2015.
Several top celebrities of Tamil cinema and other southern film industries including Kamal Haasan, Bharati Raja, Ilayaraja, Balakrishna, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mohanlal, Mammootty, Puneeth Rajkumar and Dharmendra from Bollywood will be attending the event, along with a fleet of actresses like Nayanatara, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha, Shruti Haasan and many others.
The amount collected will be used towards the educational and medical facilities for the children and the families of SICA members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2
- Will Krishna Vamsi bounce back with this emotional drama?