With a series of hits in his kitty and exciting projects lined up for release in 2018, Sivakarthikeyan is inarguably one of the most happening stars in Kollywood. The actor, during a recent media interaction, has taken a noble decision and it’s winning everyone’s appreciation.
Sivakarthikeyan told the media that he has not smoked on-screen throughout his career and vowed to make sure there will not be any drinking scenes in his movies in future. Talking about the glorification of stalking in Tamil movies, especially in his film Remo, Sivakarthikeyan said that he will avoid greenlighting stalking scenes in his upcoming movies.
Sivakarthikeyan’s next film will feature Rakul Preet. The film will be directed by young filmmaker Ravikumar and it will be shot by legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss