With a series of hits in his kitty and exciting projects lined up for release in 2018, Sivakarthikeyan is inarguably one of the most happening stars in Kollywood. The actor, during a recent media interaction, has taken a noble decision and it’s winning everyone’s appreciation.
Sivakarthikeyan told the media that he has not smoked on-screen throughout his career and vowed to make sure there will not be any drinking scenes in his movies in future. Talking about the glorification of stalking in Tamil movies, especially in his film Remo, Sivakarthikeyan said that he will avoid greenlighting stalking scenes in his upcoming movies.
Sivakarthikeyan’s next film will feature Rakul Preet. The film will be directed by young filmmaker Ravikumar and it will be shot by legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans