With a series of hits in his kitty and exciting projects lined up for release in 2018, Sivakarthikeyan is inarguably one of the most happening stars in Kollywood. The actor, during a recent media interaction, has taken a noble decision and it’s winning everyone’s appreciation.
Sivakarthikeyan told the media that he has not smoked on-screen throughout his career and vowed to make sure there will not be any drinking scenes in his movies in future. Talking about the glorification of stalking in Tamil movies, especially in his film Remo, Sivakarthikeyan said that he will avoid greenlighting stalking scenes in his upcoming movies.
Sivakarthikeyan’s next film will feature Rakul Preet. The film will be directed by young filmmaker Ravikumar and it will be shot by legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas