Rakul Preet Singh is playing the female lead in Kondapolam and it is the first time she will be seen as a village belle.
When asked about the same by Rana, in an interview, Rakul says that she is already getting rooted offers post-Kondapolam and this film has opened new avenues for her.
Rakul, who was always considered for city-based roles says that this film will showcase her acting prowess and will surprise one and all.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3 moves out of Sankranthi race; New release date announced
- Tomorrow is an important occasion for me: Rajinikanth
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood