NTR is currently acting in an action entertainer titled Rabhasa. Santosh Srinivas is directing this film and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing it. Samantha is playing the lead role whereas Pranitha Subhash is the second lead actress. Currently, some key scenes are being shot on NTR, Samantha and Brahmanandam.
The latest buzz is that, ‘Athamadugu Vagulona…Athakuthuro’, a superhit song from the film Kondaveeti Simham might be remixed for this film. Although the team hasn’t officially confirmed this, there’s a strong buzz that NTR will once again groove to this remix of one of the evergreen songs. We will have to wait and see if it indeed becomes a reality or if the team has some other plans.
After the current schedule is wrapped up, the next schedule of the film is going to be shot in Jaipur. In the past, NTR’s Shakti was shot in Jaipur and few other locales in Rajasthan. Rabhasa is expected to hit the screens in summer next year.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections