Earlier today, several descendants of the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy protested at Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions’ office in Hyderabad. The protestors alleged that Charan’s manager threatened them when they tried to meet the actor and ask for the promised amount for making Narasimhareddy’s biopic, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy.
Later in the evening, Konidela Productions’ representatives responded to Uyyalawada family’s allegations. They said that anybody can make a film on historic luminaries after 100 years of their death. The representatives further said that the matter is still in the court and that they were always ready to hold talks with the protestors. They also denied threatening Uyyalawada’s family members. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan are yet to comment on the issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time