It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya in the direction of Koratala Siva. The film has completed 40% of its shoot and if not for the lockdown, the film would have been wrapped up by now.
Chiru has not shown any interest to resume shoot as the cases have gone high. But the talk is that Koratala has met Chiru and has specially made a request to the star hero to start shooting a few scenes where there is no need for a big crew and more artists.
The talk is that Chiru has also agreed to start the shoot in the second week of August. A temple set is also being built in RFC and this is where the shoot is going to start is the talk. Kajal plays the heroine in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film