Post the success of Bharath Ane Nenu, director Koratala Shiva will be making a film with Chiranjeevi and the works for that film have already started.
Apart from this, Koratala has lined up a few more interesting films which he will be producing with his close friend Mikkilineni Sudhakar. One of those projects will be made with a star hero in Tollywood.
Koratala himself revealed that Mikkilineni Sudhakar will be producing his future projects today. As Mikkilineni Sudhakar is celebrating his birthday today, we wish him a happy birthday and best of luck for his future projects.
Wishing my dear friend mikkilineni sudhakar a very happy birthday. Happy to announce that most of my future endeavours will be in association with #yuvasudhaarts
— koratala siva (@sivakoratala) October 10, 2018
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon