Monetary contributions are still pouring In for the Corina Crisis Charity (CCC) Fund. The CCC is an initiative by the Telugu film industry to provide relief to all the struggling daily wage cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the ongoing lockdown amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
Star director 6koratala Siva is the latest celebrity to announce his contribution to the CCC fund. “I’m a part of this beautiful family and we all will fight this together,” Siva tweeted, after announcing his contribution. “This is not help, but assistance,” the sensible director humbly added.
On the work front, Koratala Siva is currently busy with Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 152nd film, Acharya.
Donating 5 lakhs to #CoronaCrisisCharity for the welfare of daily wage workers of our film industry. I’m a part of this beautiful family and we all will fight this together. సాయం కాదిది. తోడు 🙏
— koratala siva (@sivakoratala) April 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy