Monetary contributions are still pouring In for the Corina Crisis Charity (CCC) Fund. The CCC is an initiative by the Telugu film industry to provide relief to all the struggling daily wage cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the ongoing lockdown amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
Star director 6koratala Siva is the latest celebrity to announce his contribution to the CCC fund. “I’m a part of this beautiful family and we all will fight this together,” Siva tweeted, after announcing his contribution. “This is not help, but assistance,” the sensible director humbly added.
On the work front, Koratala Siva is currently busy with Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 152nd film, Acharya.
Donating 5 lakhs to #CoronaCrisisCharity for the welfare of daily wage workers of our film industry. I’m a part of this beautiful family and we all will fight this together. సాయం కాదిది. తోడు 🙏
— koratala siva (@sivakoratala) April 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- RAPO 20: Series of updates to be out on Dussehra
- Bigg Boss 6 – Buzz picks up after Arohi’s elimination
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B