From the past few days, there were several rumors making the rounds that Mahesh Babu will be seen in a double role in Koratala Siva film. Quashing all rumors, the director himself revealed on twitter, that the super star will not be seen in a dual role, and Kannayya is also not the title of the film.
This untitled flick will go on sets next month, and this is Siva’s second movie post the super success of Mirchi. The expectations are sky high, and Shruti Hassan is playing the female lead. Mytri movies banner is producing this flick.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule