It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be joining hands with star director Koratala Siva for his next project. The film is expected to go on floors from the end of this year.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bollywood music composers duo Ajay-Atul have been approached to score the music for this as-yet-untitled film. If this news turns into reality, Koratala Siva, who has been collaborating with Devi Sri Prasad as his music director since Mirchi, is going to break the sentiment for the first time with Chiru’s film.
Ram Charan will produce the film under his Konidela Productions banner. More details regarding the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- New Photos : Surbhi Jyoti
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?
- Mind Block reprise: David Warner upsets Mahesh Babu’s fans