It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be joining hands with star director Koratala Siva for his next project. The film is expected to go on floors from the end of this year.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bollywood music composers duo Ajay-Atul have been approached to score the music for this as-yet-untitled film. If this news turns into reality, Koratala Siva, who has been collaborating with Devi Sri Prasad as his music director since Mirchi, is going to break the sentiment for the first time with Chiru’s film.
Ram Charan will produce the film under his Konidela Productions banner. More details regarding the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan’s special focus on Dabangg 3’s south versions
- Hero locked for Jersey’s Hindi remake
- Non-theatrical business details of Bigil
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 13-10-2019
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu