With the film’s shoot stalled due to the ongoing lockdown amid Coronavirus outbreak, Mega fans are anxious about the release of Chiranjeevi’s eagerly awaited 152nd film, Acharya. Rumors are rife that Acharya may skip this year’s Dasara release and instead the film will be hitting screens during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
But the film’s director Koratala Siva has put all the rumors and apprehensions to rest in a latest interview. The star director revealed that he has already wrapped up about 40 percent of Acharya’s shooting formalities. Even if the shoot resumes in mid May or June, the makers will have ample time to make it to the Dasara festive season.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in Acharya. Ram Charan, who’s jointly bankrolling this film with Niranjan Reddy, will be seen in a special role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team