An amusing incident occurred at Sarileru’s pre-release event last night. During his speech, Chiranjeevi said that it will help the film industry a great deal if star heroes wrap up their movies within 3 months. “Producers need not spend a bomb in terms of interests if big budget movies are wrapped up in a short time,” Chiru said.
Chiru then revealed that his 152nd film’s director Koratala Siva had promised him that he will complete the film in 99 days. In an unexpected move, Chiru asked Koratala Siva to come forward and repeat his promise publicly and the director obliged immediately.
Chiru152 is being produced by Chiranjeevi’s son Ram Charan and Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic