Director Koratala Shiva is on the cusp of scoring a big hat-trick. After scoring two hugely successful hits in the form of ‘Mirchi’ and ‘Srimanthudu’, the director is now busy with ‘Janatha Garage’, with Young Tiger NTR in the lead role.
The movie is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. Janatha Garage is going to hit the screens on August 12th and Koratala Shiva is working flat out to get the film ready on time with a comfortable buffer. All work on the movie is expected to be over by August 1st week.
NTR, Mohan Lal, Samantha, Nithya Menen and Unni Mukundan are some of the lead actors in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music and Mythri Movie is the production house behind the movie.
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral