Veteran actor Kota Sreenivas Rao was presented with the Allu Ramalingaiah Kalapeetam award for the year 2013. Tanikella Bharani was honoured with the same award last year. This event was held today evening at Ravindra Bharathi in Hyderabad.
MegaStar Chiranjeevi and Allu Arjun have graced the occasion and presented the award to Kota. Speaking on an earlier occasion Kota said that he always looked upon Allu Ramalingaiah as his role model and he grew up watching his films. In fact he also stated that his acting is highly influenced by Allu Ramlingaiah and he has expressed his happiness to the jury for selecting him for the honour. The crowds were seen cheering Chirnajeevi and Bunny at the event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down