Veteran actor Kota Sreenivas Rao was presented with the Allu Ramalingaiah Kalapeetam award for the year 2013. Tanikella Bharani was honoured with the same award last year. This event was held today evening at Ravindra Bharathi in Hyderabad.
MegaStar Chiranjeevi and Allu Arjun have graced the occasion and presented the award to Kota. Speaking on an earlier occasion Kota said that he always looked upon Allu Ramalingaiah as his role model and he grew up watching his films. In fact he also stated that his acting is highly influenced by Allu Ramlingaiah and he has expressed his happiness to the jury for selecting him for the honour. The crowds were seen cheering Chirnajeevi and Bunny at the event.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan