National award winning Bollywood actress Shweta Basu Prasad is well-known to Telugu audiences for her blockbuster debut film, Kotha Bangaru Lokam. After a brief stint in Tollywood, Shweta moved back to Mumbai and joined acclaimed filmmaker Anurag Kashyap’s production house, Phantom.
Shweta got engaged to short filmmaker Rohit Mittal in 2017. And according to the latest updates, Shweta and Rohit’s wedding will take place in Pune on December 13. A grand reception will be held in Mumbai. Shweta has been in a relationship with Rohit for the last four years. The couple had earlier collaborated for a few short films.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy