Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s upcoming action entertainer, Krack, is all set for a grand release on January 9. Krack is the first big budget film to hit screens after theaters reopened across the twin Telugu states. And the film is all set to pull off a record this Sankranthi.
Krack will be releasing in over 1,000 screens across the world. This is not only the biggest release among the Sankranthi movies but also the highest ever in Ravi Teja’s career. Needless to say, this is a much needed feat for Tollywood trade circles especially in the post-lockdown scenario.
Gopichand Malineni is the director of Krack and Tagore Madhu is the producer. Kollywood actors Samuthirakhani and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar play crucial roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari