Sankranthi season is coming to an end and today is the last day of the festival and happens to be Kanuma. But the good news is that the weekend will start and give the Sankranthi releases some more time to make money.
As many as four films have released this year and brought in god crowds to the theatres. Irrespective of the COVID rules, the films opened to packed houses all over the Telugu states which were good to see.
Films like Krack, Master, Red, and Alludu Adhurs were released and it is clearly evident by the collections and talk that Krack is the film that has won the race clearly.
Apart from Krack, the rest of the three films have opened to a dull talk and will find it quite hard to survive in the days to come. Krack being a masala film is attracting good crowds and turns out to be a clear Sankranthi winner. Directed by Gopichand Malineni, the film has Ravi Teja as a cop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date