Ravi Teja’s Krack had a delayed-release and was only out during the night shows on the 9th of this month. But still, the film has had a solid opening as per the trade experts.
The latest update is that Krack has made a solid collection of 10.5 crores gross on day one. These collections include the amount made from the night shows on Jan 9th.
With the holiday season on, the film will also make good collections in the days to come. Gopichand Malineni makes a solid comeback with this film that has Mass Maharaja as the hero. The detailed day one collection are as follows.
Krack day_AP/TG shares
|Total day 1 AP & TG share||Rs 6.25CR|
|Total Gross||Rs 10.5CR|
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER
- Prabhas’ Adipurush all set for a grand launch
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake