Ravi Teja’s Krack had a delayed-release and was only out during the night shows on the 9th of this month. But still, the film has had a solid opening as per the trade experts.
The latest update is that Krack has made a solid collection of 10.5 crores gross on day one. These collections include the amount made from the night shows on Jan 9th.
With the holiday season on, the film will also make good collections in the days to come. Gopichand Malineni makes a solid comeback with this film that has Mass Maharaja as the hero. The detailed day one collection are as follows.
Krack day_AP/TG shares
|Total day 1 AP & TG share||Rs 6.25CR|
|Total Gross||Rs 10.5CR|
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari