It’s well-known that Krish was the original director of Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s upcoming patriotic drama, Manikarnika, a historical biopic on the warrior queen Jhansi Laxmibai. However, after wrapping up a major portion, Krish exited Manikarnika and got busy with NTR biopic. Since then, there have been numerous conspiracy theories about Krish’s exit and Kangana handling the responsibilities as Manikarnika’s director.
For the first time, Krish opened up about his exit from Manikarnika in a latest interview while promoting NTR Kathanayakudu. Although he didn’t reveal the exact reason behind his exit, Krish said that Manikarnika’s team has distorted facts in the film. “The project went into others’ hands due to various reasons. But they have distorted history. They replaced Sonu Sood with another actor and reshot several scenes,” said Krish. The acclaimed director will be sharing the credits with Kangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital
- Star director giving finishing touches to his next
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script
- Tollywood producer awaits Bollywood heroes’ dates for Rakshasudu remake
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights with this producer?
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter