It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan’s new film in the direction of Krish was launched today on a silent note at the Aluminium factory in Hyderabad.
The film is a period drama and the latest news doing the rounds is that some massive sets will be erected for the same and the work has already begun.
The news is that Krish and his team are spending close to 17 crores just for the sets of this film. Apart from that, some good money will be used for the VFX and post-production works.
The female lead is yet to be locked for this film which will release in summer 2020. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De
- Bigg Boss Sohel and Mehboob prank Ariana
- Samantha makes her plans clear for future
- KGF 2 – Yash does something special Hindi version
- Pushpa teaser- Multiple versions being readied