We had already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be campaigning for his party TDP in Telangana. The latest we hear is that Balayya will kick-start his campaign from the 30th of this month to 5th December.
In the meantime, the unit of NTR will continue their shoot with other actors. Some of the key scenes in the film will be shot in Balayya’s absence.
Krish directs this film which has Vidya Balan as the female lead. Keeravani scores the music.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy