The social fantasy film Rudraksha was a topic of discussion for long ago. To star Samantha and even have Ramya Krishna as a crucial part, the film was to be bankrolled by Dil Raju.
However, things didn’t work as planned and the film never saw the light of the day. In fact, it was assumed that the film is shelved but it is learnt that director Krishna Vamsi, who was once ruling the roost in T-town is still harbouring dreams on the project.
And in all likelihood, if things pan out well, the film might just happen albeit with a new cast in place.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa