The social fantasy film Rudraksha was a topic of discussion for long ago. To star Samantha and even have Ramya Krishna as a crucial part, the film was to be bankrolled by Dil Raju.
However, things didn’t work as planned and the film never saw the light of the day. In fact, it was assumed that the film is shelved but it is learnt that director Krishna Vamsi, who was once ruling the roost in T-town is still harbouring dreams on the project.
And in all likelihood, if things pan out well, the film might just happen albeit with a new cast in place.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stunner: Drishyam 2 registers unprecedented growth on second Saturday
- Mahesh Babu – Krishna Garu will always stay in our hearts
- Buzz: Vijay’s next is an adaptation of this Hollywood movie
- Mega producer confirms the re-release of Orange
- Nayanthara’s Gold locks its OTT partner
- Unseen pic of Prabhas from Baahubali goes viral