The social fantasy film Rudraksha was a topic of discussion for long ago. To star Samantha and even have Ramya Krishna as a crucial part, the film was to be bankrolled by Dil Raju.
However, things didn’t work as planned and the film never saw the light of the day. In fact, it was assumed that the film is shelved but it is learnt that director Krishna Vamsi, who was once ruling the roost in T-town is still harbouring dreams on the project.
And in all likelihood, if things pan out well, the film might just happen albeit with a new cast in place.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much money was spent on Radhe Shyam’s sets?
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries