The social fantasy film Rudraksha was a topic of discussion for long ago. To star Samantha and even have Ramya Krishna as a crucial part, the film was to be bankrolled by Dil Raju.
However, things didn’t work as planned and the film never saw the light of the day. In fact, it was assumed that the film is shelved but it is learnt that director Krishna Vamsi, who was once ruling the roost in T-town is still harbouring dreams on the project.
And in all likelihood, if things pan out well, the film might just happen albeit with a new cast in place.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress nervous about this film
- Varun Tej’s next to go on floors from this date
- Title and first look of Venky’s next to be out tonight
- VV Vinayak’s Seenayya to go on floors on this date
- Rumors about Pawan Kalyan’s heroine are not true
- Poll : What is your opinion about Disco Raja?