Sudheer Babu’s Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini which has been in the making from some time has finally finished its shooting part. The post production works of the movie are now underway. Sudheer Babu is very confident about the output of the movie and he is expecting a good hit with this romantic entertainer which is a remake of a Kannada movie.
Sudheer Babu is paired opposite Nanditha who is riding high on the success of her last movie Lovers. Chandru who has directed the original Kannada version has been roped in to direct this film as well. Lagadapati Sridhar is the producer.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad