Sudheer Babu’s Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini which has been in the making from some time has finally finished its shooting part. The post production works of the movie are now underway. Sudheer Babu is very confident about the output of the movie and he is expecting a good hit with this romantic entertainer which is a remake of a Kannada movie.
Sudheer Babu is paired opposite Nanditha who is riding high on the success of her last movie Lovers. Chandru who has directed the original Kannada version has been roped in to direct this film as well. Lagadapati Sridhar is the producer.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race