Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on April 12. The Natural Star essays dual roles after Gentleman and this has set the expectations high. Nani plays a young man from Chittoor in one role while the other role showcases him as a rockstar from Prague.
Krishnarjuna Yuddham will be Nani’s biggest release in the US. The film will be released in 200 screens across the US, while a whopping 600 plus premiere shows are being held on the night of April 11. Magnus Media is releasing the movie in the US.
Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the female leads in KAY. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing the movie and Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing it in Venkat Boyanapalli’s presentation. Dhruva fame Hip Hop Tamizha’s music has become a huge hit.
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?