Thanks to his back-to-back hits over the past couple of years, all eyes were on Nani’s latest release, Krishnarjuna Yuddham. The film released yesterday and received a modest response from movie lovers and critics alike. The film utilized the craze and posted decent collections on its opening day.
In Nizam region, Krishnarjuna Yuddham collected a share of Rs 1.90 Crs share on day one. The film is expected to have collected nearly 6 crore worldwide share on its opening day. Nani’s dual roles, his comedy as a Chittoor district youth and the high technical standards were the major highlights in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri