Thanks to his back-to-back hits over the past couple of years, all eyes were on Nani’s latest release, Krishnarjuna Yuddham. The film released yesterday and received a modest response from movie lovers and critics alike. The film utilized the craze and posted decent collections on its opening day.
In Nizam region, Krishnarjuna Yuddham collected a share of Rs 1.90 Crs share on day one. The film is expected to have collected nearly 6 crore worldwide share on its opening day. Nani’s dual roles, his comedy as a Chittoor district youth and the high technical standards were the major highlights in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser out on this date?
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy