Film piracy has been a never ending menace that’s breaking the backs of producers and distributors since more than 2 decades. Pirated copies of newly released movies splash on the internet on the release day itself, causing a severe dent in the theatrical collections.
In a latest incident, Telangana minister KTR fumed at the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) officials when one of his followers brought to his notice a picture in which Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham was being screened in a Bengaluru bound TSRTC Garuda Volvo bus. KTR requested the TSRTC officials to take immediate actions so that such irresponsible acts are not repeated in the future.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) April 15, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed