Film piracy has been a never ending menace that’s breaking the backs of producers and distributors since more than 2 decades. Pirated copies of newly released movies splash on the internet on the release day itself, causing a severe dent in the theatrical collections.
In a latest incident, Telangana minister KTR fumed at the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) officials when one of his followers brought to his notice a picture in which Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham was being screened in a Bengaluru bound TSRTC Garuda Volvo bus. KTR requested the TSRTC officials to take immediate actions so that such irresponsible acts are not repeated in the future.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) April 15, 2018
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script