Film piracy has been a never ending menace that’s breaking the backs of producers and distributors since more than 2 decades. Pirated copies of newly released movies splash on the internet on the release day itself, causing a severe dent in the theatrical collections.
In a latest incident, Telangana minister KTR fumed at the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) officials when one of his followers brought to his notice a picture in which Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham was being screened in a Bengaluru bound TSRTC Garuda Volvo bus. KTR requested the TSRTC officials to take immediate actions so that such irresponsible acts are not repeated in the future.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) April 15, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case