Film piracy has been a never ending menace that’s breaking the backs of producers and distributors since more than 2 decades. Pirated copies of newly released movies splash on the internet on the release day itself, causing a severe dent in the theatrical collections.
In a latest incident, Telangana minister KTR fumed at the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) officials when one of his followers brought to his notice a picture in which Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham was being screened in a Bengaluru bound TSRTC Garuda Volvo bus. KTR requested the TSRTC officials to take immediate actions so that such irresponsible acts are not repeated in the future.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) April 15, 2018
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors