Released on this day, in 1968, Superstar Krishna’s Asadhyudu completed 50 years today. On the eve of the film’s Golden Jubilee celebrations, Krishna released a video message and reminisced about the movie and his 15 minute act as the freedom fighter Alluri Seetharama Raju.
Asadhyudu was Superstar’s first Sankranthi release and it was a good hit. Vanisri, Chalam, KR Vijaya, Mukkamala and Arudra played important roles in the movie. Ramachandra Rao was the film’s director and Kantha Rao and SH Hussain were the producers.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?