Released on this day, in 1968, Superstar Krishna’s Asadhyudu completed 50 years today. On the eve of the film’s Golden Jubilee celebrations, Krishna released a video message and reminisced about the movie and his 15 minute act as the freedom fighter Alluri Seetharama Raju.
Asadhyudu was Superstar’s first Sankranthi release and it was a good hit. Vanisri, Chalam, KR Vijaya, Mukkamala and Arudra played important roles in the movie. Ramachandra Rao was the film’s director and Kantha Rao and SH Hussain were the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here