Released on this day, in 1968, Superstar Krishna’s Asadhyudu completed 50 years today. On the eve of the film’s Golden Jubilee celebrations, Krishna released a video message and reminisced about the movie and his 15 minute act as the freedom fighter Alluri Seetharama Raju.
Asadhyudu was Superstar’s first Sankranthi release and it was a good hit. Vanisri, Chalam, KR Vijaya, Mukkamala and Arudra played important roles in the movie. Ramachandra Rao was the film’s director and Kantha Rao and SH Hussain were the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation