Krishnudu will soon be seen in a film titled Chandrudu, which is an official remake of Shashanth Shah’s critically acclaimed Hindi film Dasvidaniya. Krishnudu will be reprising Vinay Pathak’s role, who makes a note of ten things he wants to do before dying. Abhinaya, who impressed everyone with her performance in films like Shambo Shiva Shambo and Dhammu, is pairing up with Krishnudu in this film. Jayasudha, Kalyani, Shiva Balaji and Jai will be seen in other important roles. Sathyanarayana Dwarapudi is going to direct the film and Satish Babu Mandava is producing it. Parthu is composing the music.
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?