Young actor Krishnudu has made a mark for himself in Tollywood as an actor both in supporting roles and lead characters. The actor is now busy raising funds for a good cause which is aimed at providing first aid kits to school children in the name of an initiative called ‘Project HealBox’ with the help of Asvas Foundation. The actor was deeply moved by the lack of substantial measures to help the students overcome the wounds and the after effects of diseases in the schools of the remote places across India.
Going into further details, the project involves the delivery of first aid kits to the children to save their lives and reduce the consequences of diseases. They collect funds from April to September and start delivering from June to September. The target of the initiative is to deliver one million HealBoxes all over India in the next three years. More details regarding this project can be known from http://www.healbox.org .
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser