Power Star Pawan Kalyan is currently working on two projects simultaneously. While Pink’s remake, Vakeel Saab, is nearing completion, PSPK27 under Krish’s direction too is progressing at a brisk pace.
And the latest reports reveal that Krish’s film is going to be the most expensive project in Pawan’s career. Apparently, producer AM Rathnam is shelling out a whopping Rs 150 crore to bankroll this period action drama, which is set in the Mughal era. The film will feature several VFX filled action sequences and giant period sets.
The film, tentatively titled Virupaksha, is rumored to be hitting screens for the Diwali festive season later this year. The makers are still tight-lipped about the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad