Krithi Shetty made her film debut in Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 and rose to fame with the massive success of the Telugu film Uppena. After Uppena, there was no looking back for Krithi Shetty, and she became the most sought-after actress in Tollywood. With Bangarraju and Shyam Singha Roy, the actress upped her game.
The actress now has several films in her pipeline, and her next immediate release is Custody, starring Naga Chaitanya as the protagonist. This film, directed by Venkat Prabhu releases in Summer 2023. She is also part of the Sharwanand and Sriram Aditya movie, which was formally launched recently.
When it comes to Kollywood, Krithi Shetty is part of two movies, one of which has star actor Suriya in the lead role. Krithi Shetty is also making her Malayalam debut alongside Tovino Thomas in the film Ajayante Randam Moshanam, which is in the production stage currently. Without a doubt, it can be stated that Kannada beauty is ruling the roost in south Indian cinema with back-to-back movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food