Kriti Kharbanda is slowly but surely making inroads in Bollywood. Although she tasted success in Kannada cinema, none of her films worked in Telugu. She even played Ram Charan’s sister in Bruce Lee few years ago; however, over the past couple of years, Kriti has largely stuck to Hindi cinema.
After playing the lead role in Raaz Reboot, Kriti went on sign Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana and Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se. The latest buzz in Bollywood is that she is in talks to join the cast of Housefull 4, one of the most popular franchises in Hindi cinema.
To be directed by Sajid Khan, the film stars Akshay Kumar, Ritesh Deshmukh in lead roles, and the makers have already confirmed that Pooja Hegde and Kriti Sanon will also be part of the film. If Kriti Kharbanda indeed comes onboard this film, it could open more doors for her in Bollywood. A formal announcement is yet to be made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot