Kriti Sanon is making all the right buzz in Bollywood, even before the release of her debut film, Heropanti. The latest buzz is that she’s in talks with Sajid Nadiadwala to play one of the lead roles in Housefull 3. Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Reitesh Deshmukh are playing the lead roles and Kriti Sanon is likely to play Reitesh Deskhmukh’s love interest in the film. Sajid-Wajid are going to direct the film.
Her upcoming film Heropanti, in which she is paired up with Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff, is slated for release on May 23 and the actress is busy promoting the film in Mumbai these days. The film is inspired from Parugu and several changes have been made to suit the taste of the Hindi audience. The buzz surrounding the film is all the more higher since it’s Tiger Shroff’s debut film.
Earlier this year, Kriti Sanon made her Telugu film debut opposite Mahesh Babu in ‘1’-Nenokkadine. Sukumar had directed the film. She got good response for her performance; however, she hasn’t signed a Telugu film yet.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director