Post the success of Nenokkadine, Kriti Sanon has never looked back. We have revealed that Kriti Sanon bagged a period film titled Panipat in the direction of Ashutosh Gowariker.
Now, the latest we hear is that she has joined the sets of Karan Johar’s much-awaited film Kalank. Kriti along with Aditya Roy Kapoor has joined the song shoot which is being shot in Mumbai.
The film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt in key roles. Both these above-said projects are big budget films and would surely take Kriti Sanon to the next level.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here