Post the success of Nenokkadine, Kriti Sanon has never looked back. We have revealed that Kriti Sanon bagged a period film titled Panipat in the direction of Ashutosh Gowariker.
Now, the latest we hear is that she has joined the sets of Karan Johar’s much-awaited film Kalank. Kriti along with Aditya Roy Kapoor has joined the song shoot which is being shot in Mumbai.
The film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt in key roles. Both these above-said projects are big budget films and would surely take Kriti Sanon to the next level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?