Post the success of Nenokkadine, Kriti Sanon has never looked back. We have revealed that Kriti Sanon bagged a period film titled Panipat in the direction of Ashutosh Gowariker.
Now, the latest we hear is that she has joined the sets of Karan Johar’s much-awaited film Kalank. Kriti along with Aditya Roy Kapoor has joined the song shoot which is being shot in Mumbai.
The film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt in key roles. Both these above-said projects are big budget films and would surely take Kriti Sanon to the next level.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones