Post the success of Nenokkadine, Kriti Sanon has never looked back. We have revealed that Kriti Sanon bagged a period film titled Panipat in the direction of Ashutosh Gowariker.
Now, the latest we hear is that she has joined the sets of Karan Johar’s much-awaited film Kalank. Kriti along with Aditya Roy Kapoor has joined the song shoot which is being shot in Mumbai.
The film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt in key roles. Both these above-said projects are big budget films and would surely take Kriti Sanon to the next level.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film