Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon has wrapped up her part in Prabhas’ maiden Bollywood film, Adipurush, yesterday. Kriti cut a cake and celebrated with the film’s team as she exited the set.
Kriti will be seen as Goddess Sita in this highly-anticipated pan-India mythological magnum opus. It’s well known that Prabhas plays Lord Rama and Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan will be seen as the Demon King Lankesh (Ravan). Upcoming Bollywood actor Sunny Singh plays Laxman in the movie
Adipurush is being directed by Om Raut and produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Om Raut, Prasad Sutar and Rajesh Nair. The film is slated for release on August 11, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX!
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times
- Acharya shoot still pending?